Posted by Scott Tibbs at 4:30 AM (#)
On July 1, Princess Diana would have been 50 years old. She was a feature in tabloids worldwide during her short life, which was cut off violently when she was murdered by paparazzi at 37 years old.
Wow. That's an intense statement and condemnation. Am I a wacko conspiracy theorist?
No. I am making a moral judgment based on the established facts of the case. Diana had been stalked for years by the vicious and creepy paparazzi. The night of her death was no different - she was being stalked by these vultures in an attempt to gets some pictures to sell to the tabloids. Princess Diana was murdered for money.
Diana and her entourage attempted to get away from the paparazzi, but the vultures pursued. They knew she was trying to get away, but engaged in a high speed chase on the streets of Paris, France. The high-speed chase led to the crash that killed Diana, her boyfriend and their driver.
But murder is a strong word, isn't it? No, it is not. It was obvious that Diana was trying to get away. The paparazzi intentionally created a dangerous situation by pursuing at a high rate of speed through the streets of a major city. The paparazzi recklessly created a highly dangerous situation for the purpose of scoring a few pictures they could sell for cash. They knew this high speed chase was potentially deadly, and they didn't care. Three people made in the image of God were sacrificed that night to the pagan god Mammon.
It is ironic that the 50th anniversary of Diana's birth would coincide with a major scandal in the British paparazzi. The sick bastards at the News Of The World tabloid hacked into the cell phone of a 13-year-old murder victim to spill some gossip to the public in hopes of selling a few more papers and get a little more money. It is a blessing from God that this damnable paper is finally gone, something that should have happened many years ago.
The paparazzi murdered Princess Diana just as if they had been playing Russian Roulette, yet they have never been held accountable for their crimes. That is sick.
Note: All posts must be approved by the blog owner before they are visible on the blog.
Below are the rules for commenting on ConservaTibbs.com.
- A reasonable level of civility is expected. While it is expected that controversial political and social issues may generate heated debate, there are common-sense limits of civility that will be enforced.
- This blog is a family-friendly site. Therefore no cursing, profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, etc. will be allowed. This is a zero-tolerance rule and will result in automatic deletion of the offending post.
- Anonymity has greatly coarsened discourse on the Internet, so pseudonyms are discouraged but not forbidden. That said, any direct criticism of a person by name cannot be done anonymously. If you criticize someone, you have to subject yourself to the same level of scrutiny or the comment will be deleted.
- Please keep your comments relevant to the topic of the post.
- All moderation decisions are final. I may post an explanation or I may not, depending on the situation. If you have a question or a concern about a moderation decision, e-mail me privately rather than posting in the comments.
Thank you for your cooperation.