Posted by Scott Tibbs at 12:30 PM (#)
When Pakistani teenager Malala Yousafzai was honored with the Nobel Peace Prize for her work advocating for the education of women and girls, it was a great moment. It also serves to remind us of what our enemies are.
Miss Yousafzai almost never saw this day. It was two years ago that Muslim terrorists stormed the bus she was riding and shot her in the head at point blank range. Why did they do this? They wanted to silence her and they were angry about her blog advocating for educating women and girls.
Now think about this for a minute. These Muslim terrorists are such a bunch of spineless, pathetic wimps that they were literally terrified of a fifteen year old girl and they needed to violently silence her with a bullet to the head. The threat they needed to eliminate this day was not a Pakistani army unit or the American forces across the border in Afghanistan, but a scary, threatening and intimidating fifteen year old girl.
Oh. Wait. Malala Yousafzai was not going to shoot back. That explains it.
This is who Muslim terrorists are. People who are so pathetic that they are terrified of a fifteen year old girl, but people who are so barbaric that they will not hesitate to violently assassinate that teenage girl for the "crime" of having an opinion that differs from theirs. Muslim terrorists are mindless savages.
Note: All posts must be approved by the blog owner before they are visible on the blog.
, Mike Newton said...
"When Pakistani teenager Malala Yousafzai was honored with the Nobel Peace Prize for her work advocating for the education of women and girls, it was a great moment. It also serves to remind us of what our enemies are."
Funny you should say that, since your "2nd Amendment absolutist" cronies are spreading vicious memes about her online, claiming her opposition to young women being shot "promotes the gun-grabbers Stalinist agenda." Seems like Muslims aren't the only "mindless savages" who pose a threat to life in the United States. Lie down with crazy swine, you might get up with trichinosis.
, Scott Tibbs said...
Do you hagve a source for your claim?
Also, none of the gun rights people are out there assassinating teenage girls You're not equating apples and oranges. You're equating raisins and watermelons.
, Mee Hee said...
Hitting the Mark
, Mee Hee said...
Thank You Scott common sense
, Mee Hee said...
Below are the rules for commenting on ConservaTibbs.com.
- A reasonable level of civility is expected. While it is expected that controversial political and social issues may generate heated debate, there are common-sense limits of civility that will be enforced.
- This blog is a family-friendly site. Therefore no cursing, profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, etc. will be allowed. This is a zero-tolerance rule and will result in automatic deletion of the offending post.
- Anonymity has greatly coarsened discourse on the Internet, so pseudonyms are discouraged but not forbidden. That said, any direct criticism of a person by name cannot be done anonymously. If you criticize someone, you have to subject yourself to the same level of scrutiny or the comment will be deleted.
- Please keep your comments relevant to the topic of the post.
- All moderation decisions are final. I may post an explanation or I may not, depending on the situation. If you have a question or a concern about a moderation decision, e-mail me privately rather than posting in the comments.
Thank you for your cooperation.