Following are the rules for commenting on ConservaTibbs.com.
I reserve the right to update the rules as needed, and all updates will be accompanied by a new post on the main page.
1. A reasonable level of civility is expected. While it is expected that controversial political and social issues may generate heated debate, there are common-sense limits of civility that will be enforced.
2. This blog is a family-friendly site. Therefore no cursing, profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, etc. will be allowed. This is a zero-tolerance rule and will result in automatic deletion of the offending post.
3. Anonymity has greatly coarsened discourse on the Internet, so pseudonyms are discouraged but not forbidden.
4. Please keep your comments relevant to the topic of the post.
5. Please do not post the entire content of an article from elsewhere on the web, unless it is content that you own. You may provide a quote and a hyperlink.